Midterm Exam in Technospeak
Test your ability to translate technospeak by deciphering the following:
1. Avian species of identical plumage congregate.
2. Freedom from incrustations of noxious substances is contiguous with conformity to divine prescription.
3. Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous profundity.
4. A superannuated canine is immune to indoctrination in innovative maneuvers.
5. Ululate not over precipitated lactal secretion.
6. All that coruscates with replendence will not assay auriferous.
7. The existence of visible vapors from ignited carbnaceous materials confirms conflagration.
8. Mendicants are interdicted from elective recipency.
9. Probity grotifies reflexively.
10. Male cadavers are unyielding of testimony.
11. Inhabitants of vitreous edifices ill-advisely catapult petrous projectiles.
12. Ergonomia exclusive of diversion renders John a hebetudinous progeny.
13. He who cachinnates ultimately, cachinnates optimally.
14. Abstention from speculatory undertaking precludes attainment.
15. Missiles of ligneous and of nonmetallic mineral consistency have the potential to fractue my osseous structure, but malicious appellations are eternally innocuous.
CLAS224 Word Elements. Monmouth College Monmouth, Illinois