1. What is the quaestio hodierna about?
2. What is the news of the day?
3. How does Julia Pauli describe Marcus Aurelius?
4. What does Favonius not want to talk about anymore?
5. What Roman god is being honored today?
6. What ceremony takes place today?
7. Who wears a toga?
8. How does Mela describe the toga?
9. What do Roman women wear?
10. What is the weather like in Italy today?
11. What topic distracts Serenus away from the weather?
12. What is the weather like in Germany?
13. What was the answer to the quaestio hodierna?
14. What is the dictum hodierum?
15. What does it mean in English?
16. Find the following places on the map:
These questions for the National Latin Exam Forum Romanum Series were prepared by Tom
Sienkewicz of Monmouth College.